Kittitian Hill is a new luxury resort development on the beautiful Island of St Kitts, in the Caribbean. All properties on the development qualify for “Citizenship by Investment”.
The Kittitian Hill Resort offers a wide variety of luxury properties and amenities, including an Ian Woosnam designed 18-hole Championship golf course. Further luxury facilities include a day spa.
Prices from just US $400,000 with Economic Citizenship
The new Village celebrates the art and culture of St Kitts and Nevis and offers a wide selection of dining and entertainment choices. Choose from bars, restaurants, duty free shops, a cinema, library and an amphitheatre.
The resort offers 2 methods of use, a lifestyle option and the investment option. To aid either option, Kittitian Hill has appointed an experienced resort management team who will manage all of the services, including rental programs.
Kittitian Hill Resort construction is under way and deposits are being accepted. This development is approved as a “Citizenship by Investment Approved Project”, by the Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis.
All properties qualify for Citizenship by Investment.
Use these links to similar content:
- Kittitian Hill, St Kitts, with Economic Citizenship
- Luxury Villas for sale in St Kitts & Nevis with Economic Citizenship
- Tamarind Cove Nevis Marina development, Luxury condos, marina berths
- Cost to gain Economic Citizenship status in St Kitts & Nevis
- Golden Resident Permit Progam in Portugal 金色的簽證程序