Obtain a Portuguese Residency Permit by way of Property Investment
(for non EU Citizens)
The government of Portugal are opening their doors to people who wish to invest in Portugal.
- Open to Non-Eu Citizens:
- Minimum property investment 500,000 euros: Property Investment Criteria: Acquisition of Properties above the total amount of €500,000. We have a selection of suitable properties available.
- You can rent the properties out: It has been clarified that the properties acquired can be freely rented and let for commercial, agricultural and tourism purposes
- Travel around Europe more freely: The residency permit allows free travel in SCHENGEN countries as well as being able to work or study in Portugal. Additionally, there is the opportunity for a European Passport or Permanent Residency in the 6th year when simple conditions are met.
- Properties fully managed: We offer to fully manage the properties, if they are purchased through our company.
We have a complete package available:
- Suitable properties
- A local Portuguese Lawyer who will act for you on the property purchase, and assist in the application for Portuguese Residency
- We will help you to open a local bank account
- A cost-effective method for exchanging currency and making a transfer to Portugal
- We will fully manage your investment properties, and send your rental income to your nominated bank account
Further details, and examples of properties that could be purchased, at our Wealth Management site, HERE
Alternatively call us on +44 (0)1480 474517 & we’ll be more than happy to give you further details.